Treyarch has pushed a new update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War today and it’s a minor one that focuses on some bug fixes.
The main new addition in the patch is that Hardcore Rapid Fire Moshpit has been added to the Quick Play filter, giving Hardcore players the chance to enjoy the popular, fast-paced playlist.
Other than that, the patch notes are all about fixing some minor bugs that have popped up recently, including one where player names on the League Play ladder were appearing as blank.
There were also a couple of fixes for Zombies mode, including in Outbreak, where the developer added “various stability fixes related to Objectives.” The team also resolved an issue that prevented completing the objective if a player carrying a canister left a co-op match in progress and an issue that caused graphic corruption when using upgraded Frenzied Guard Field Upgrade.
Activision also revealed some St. Patrick’s Day-themed content today that’s coming to Black Ops Cold War, including a Tracer pack and a new game mode called St. Patrick’s Stockpile.
The full list of patch notes can be found below. The update will be applied whenever players next launch the game.
- Season Challenges
- The “Guerrilla Warfare” Season Challenge now tracks kills from any weapon that the player picks up, not only from weapons from players they’ve killed.
- Daily Challenges
- The “Helping Hand” Daily Challenge now properly tracks Spy Plane assist score.
- If the player gets incorrectly placed into a “broken” Ladder, playing another match will put the player into a functional Ladder.
- Addressed an issue that could cause other names on the Ladder to be blank.
- Added various stability fixes related to Objectives in Outbreak.
- Resolved an issue that prevented completing the objective if a player carrying a canister left a co-op match in progress.
- Resolved an issue that caused graphic corruption when using upgraded Frenzied Guard Field Upgrade.