Call of Duty World League Qualifying Invitational: Day 1 Recap
Sixteen teams were chosen but only eight will lockdown their spot for Call of Duty World League. The teams were separated into four groups, where they will play for first through fourth inside their groups.
NA Group A
- Enigma6 Gold 0-3 Apotheon Esports
NA Group B
- Rise Nation 3-2 3sUP Enterprises
NA Group C
- Team Kaliber 3-1 Dream Team
NA Group D
- FaZe Clan 3-0 Happy Hour
AU Group A
- PLT.MindFreak 3-0 Avidity
AU Group B
- Team Immunity 3-0 Sway Gaming
Day 2 will consist of games from North America (NA), European (EU) and Australian (AU) teams. Here is the schedule for games taking place tomorrow.
- (NA Group A) Apotheon Esports vs. OpTic Gaming
Who do you believe will move on to qualify for the World League? WIll there be any upsets, or will things happen as anticipated? Let us know. Follow our Twitter - @eSportsNation for coverage throughout the event and all things eSports.