The Terminator has taken over Call of Duty: Warzone and a new limited-time mode is here to celebrate.
A more hardcore take on the popular Iron Trials mode, Titanium Trials is coming with a full set of challenges and rewards for players to earn.
Titanium Trials increases the player HP to 300 “to simulate the toughness of a Terminator model” and the Tempered perk will appear more frequently as ground loot. Players also begin each match with a Self-Revive Kit and “core health regeneration takes longer to restore, making it a high-skill, high time-to-kill (TTK) game mode.”
“Titanium Trials features a custom-built loot table to support the higher TTK gameplay, including exceedingly rare Redacted weapons that are a step more powerful than Loadout weapons,” Activision said. “There are also fewer overall resources in the map to reward operators who act aggressively towards the opposition, with the cost of loadouts beginning at a higher price point and decreasing through the duration of the match.”
Here are all of the challenges and rewards to earn by playing Titanium Trials when it goes live in Warzone on Aug. 11.
Warzone Titanium Trials Endurance challenges and rewards
- Terminated: Complete one execution.
Reward: Battle Pass 2XP Token
- They’ll Live: Revive 10 Players in Warzone‘s Titanium Trials.
Reward: Weapon 2XP Token
- Hasta La Vista Baby: Win a Gulag five times.
Reward: Epic “Titanium Chrome” Vanguard weapon camo
- I’ll Be Back: Achieve a Top 10 finish.
Reward: Uncommon “I’ll Be Back” progression calling card #1
- I Know Why You Cry: Win one time.
Reward: Rare “I Know Why You Cry” progression calling card #2
- I Sense Injuries: Win two times.
Reward: Epic “I Sense Injuries” progression calling card #3
- No Problemo: Win three times.
Reward: Legendary “No Problemo” progression calling card #4
- I Need a Vacation: Win four times.
Reward: Battle Pass tier skip
Warzone Terminator cosmetic bundle Titanium Trials challenges
These challenges are for players who purchase the Tracer Pack: Terminator T-800 Mastercraft Ultra Operator Bundle or Tracer Pack: Terminator T-1000 Ultra Operator Bundle.
- Thumbs Up: Win a match in Warzone‘s Titanium Trials while dressed as the T-800 Operator.
Reward: Legendary “Thumbs Up” animated calling card
- Cyberdyne Systems: Win while dressed as the T-1000 Operator.
Reward: Legendary “Cyberdyne Systems” calling card
- Terminated: Kill a Terminator operator while dressed as a Terminator operator.
Reward: Legendary “Terminated” calling card
- I’ll Be Back: Win five times.
Reward: Legendary “I’ll Be Back” player title
- Hasta La Vista, Baby: Win 10 times.
Reward: Legendary “Hasta La Vista, Baby” player title
- The Terminator: Win 15 times.
Reward: Ultra rare “The Terminator” animated progression calling card #5
- Skynet: Win 20 times in Titanium Trials.
Reward: Ultra rare “Skynet” Vanguard weapon camo